Hot Rod Trailer Sales has a couple of financing options available for customers to pick from. As always your local bank or credit union is likely the best source to find the lowest interest rate available. When using any of the online applications make sure to always include our name "Hot Rod Trailer Sales" on the application so the finance company will know which dealer to reference.
1. Your local bank or credit union. They will usually have the lowest interest rate and can print a cashiers check to bring with you to pickup the trailer.
2. Full Circle Finance. Commercial lender that we have used in the past many times. Works Great for the Take 3 trailers and for other new/used auto transport type trailers. Ask for Kevin Vanwagner.
3. Synchrony Bank. Only person loans. Rates effective below as shown on effective date. Rates subject to change without notice.
4. Trailer Solutions Financial. Only for personal loans, no business loans. They can do all makes and models new or used. They do not allow loans in West Virginia or Pennsylvania.
5. Capital Peaks. This is a commercial only lender for Take 3 and other commercial equipment. They specialize in customers with low credit scores or bad credit. Levels A-D starting a 500. $5000 minimum finance amount.
6. Fleetway Capital Corp. This is a leasing company for new startup businesses in the auto transport category. They will purchase the trailer from us and lease it back to you for a period of time and then once paid off they will sign the title back over to you. Rates are a little higher than traditional financing but for new startups with little or no credit history this may be an only option.
7. ACG Equipment Finance. Commercial loans for a higher credit buyer. Most commonly used for Take 3 trailers and other used auto transport type trailers. $3500 Minimum finance amount.